Wednesday, April 9, 2014

From Akhilesh To RageSider™

When I used to look at my photos or see myself in the mirror, it felt like it's not me but a container which holds the real me locked. But whenever I peeped into my own eyes, I saw real me... locked deep down inside Akhilesh somewhere. 

When I got involved with creative stuffs, I felt alive, I mean the real me; this thing or I must say the real personality locked inside me broke free...

I gave this personality a name at 11 Feb 2014. This name is known as RageSider™.

This is also an interesting topic that how I came up with this name RageSider™. I believe that all the thoughts which affects me are the orders of my Guruji Lord Shiva. As you all know, Guruji Shiva is very famous for his Rage indeed. So that's how his Rage became a name for me! RageSider™!

No comments:

Post a Comment