Thursday, April 10, 2014

Human Puppets!!



"Are you listening to me? I have been asking this question for ten minutes. Where the heck did you lose your mind, boy?" 
"Yes, yes sir. I'm right here, sir."
"Study well otherwise you can't get a better job".
It makes me sick when some otherwises control my life more than me. It is always like this, study well otherwise...
Behave like this only otherwise...  Suit well otherwise...
I think that not only me, every individual suffers from this otherwise sickness in any stage of their life. It also gives me pain when these otherwise of the society take the dream of someone away from them and drag it over the cutter having thousands of sharp blades inbuilt. The otherwise blades are very sharp indeed. They don't only slice down your dreams, they slice your existence as well. 
I think, our thoughts are the things which make us individually existed. Without these thoughts, we are same exactly. We have same pair of ears and eyes. We also have common basic needs for living generally. And thoughts of individual influence by the dreams and the wishes they have.
Actually there is a reason behind all of it. The society needs control, they don't need people who can think individually or differently. They need puppet rather than a person with his own brain. Yes of course, individual can think, but he can think only about what society wants, otherwise....!! 
We are not human until and unless we don't quit giving our dreams and wishes up and come out of this trap of otherwise. Otherwise, we merely are nothing but human puppets!!

Image Credit: hurricanelabs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment