Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hello World!


"स्वांत सुखाय (For self ease)", these are the words my mother said to me when I was writing my first Hindi novel at the age of 16 after 12th class examinations. I was afraid and always used to ask myself, Am I the right person to do this? My mother came up as a torch bearer to me and said those words to me. Don't worry about what people say, they will always say. Just do if because you love it, you get the ease by doing it. That's how it begun. That's how I finished my first novel at the age of 17. After finishing it, I forgot about it, joined coaching of engineering and after 2 years of break, I joined the Amity Institute of Nanotechnology. In my 3rd year of nanotechnology, When I was searching something in my bookshelf, I found handwritten manuscript of my novel, Prithviputra. I should try getting a publisher for my book, I though in my mind. After some low and high, I found Kahsyap Publications was in interested in publishing my book. After finishing some paperwork kind of things, finally PRITHVIPUTRA is in the market now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment